Thanks for visiting my little space. I’m a 38 year-old mother of a little girl, Evie and have been married nearly four years to my amazing husband Elliott. I grew up in Fulton, Missouri and now live in London, England where I’m a dual citizen.
- Firstly diagnosed Wednesday 20 May 2015 with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. Invasive ductal carcinoma, triple negative.
- Had lumpectomy and sentinel node biopsy (2 June 2015), nodes and margins were clear.
- Completed 4 rounds of AC and 3 rounds of Paclitaxal (via port-a-cath) on 8 October 2015
- Completed ABC radiation technique on 27 November 2015
- Second diagnosis two years later on 5 July 2017 with stage 2 Breast Cancer. Invasive ductal carcinoma, triple negative again.
- Completed single nipple sparing mastectomy on 1 August 2017 with sentinel node biopsy, node pathology show them as clear of cancer. Also had port-a-cath inserted at the same time.
To hear my whole story, start from the beginning….